What is Chronic Care Management?
Chronic disease and conditions are among the most expensive, common, and preventable health issues in the United States.
If you live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, our chronic care management services may be for you.
Our health team will work to create the best and most complete care plan to manage your health needs so you can spend more quality time doing what you love.
Enrollment Benefits for You
- Reduced hospital and emergency room visits
- Arrangements for Social Services
- Care plan and appointment coordination with other specialists, pharmacy, hospitals and testing centers
- Costs are normally covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or your private health insurance
What to do to be Involved
- Enroll in Chronic Care Management Program by calling McGehee Family Clinic
- You must have been seen by your doctor within a year
- Participate in a 20 minute telephone call each month